WARNING: Daily use may result in getting seriously fit!
Step through Kinect into the crazy world of subatomic particles. Move to the beat of the music, punch your way through quarks and neutrinos, and smash everything into smithereens!
Earn higher skill belts to unlock new levels that challenge your rhythm and coordination. Get your sweat on as the tempo increases, and pit yourself against the epic black belt challenge at a blazing speed of 200 bpm!
Get up and make stuff 'splode!
- Rhythm and exercise game with Virtual Air Guitar's signature Kinect control
- Punch particles in time to the beat! Dodge walls, jump over obstacles!
- Satisfying physical reactions - crystals 'splode just the way you hit them!
- Earn all 5 skill belts: tempos from 130 to 180 bpm, each with a variety of challenging levels!
- Insane black belt challenge at 200 bpm!
- Designed for daily exercise: 3-minute levels, 20-minute challenges, weekly play time tracker!
- Use leaderboards to see who's the top ninja!
"This is definitely my favorite Kinect game on the Xbox One at the moment"
- David Widdows, 10lb Gamer
"I had a great time with Beatsplosion and do consider it to be one of the best Kinect games I've played. It tracks without any issues, has fun gameplay and gives a great workout."
- Jason Stettner, GamerHeadquarters
"If you want a great way to work out without it feeling like a work out, then this is a great candidate to do just that."
- Mr Granstaff, True Achievements
"...my five year old daughter has really enjoyed it as well as myself, from the moment I showed her what to do, she was addicted to it."
- Chris Burgess, Xbox One UK
"If you want to fire up that old Kinect once more, then Beatsplosion and the team at the Virtual Air Guitar Company lets you do just that with an addictive game that works extremely well."
- Neil Watton, The Xbox Hub
"The team are absolutely adamant that the Kinect can be used for good rather than evil"
- Simon Holland, video review at YouTube
"It’s easy to get into each level’s groove, satisfying to land a perfectly timed hit, and silly fun to move your huge fists around freely between each section."
- John Fleury, We Got This Covered
"Surpreendentemente bom para algum exercício físico regular"
- Ricardo Silva, Portugal Gamers
"Una experiencia entretenida y divertida que, además, llega a un precio muy ajustado y nos sirve para hacer ejercicio."
- Javier Artero, accessoxbox.com
- Interview with Aki Kanerva, Virtual Air Guitar Company at 10lb Gamer
Beatsplosion for Kinect interview at Gamerheadquarters
Interview with Aki Kanerva from Virtual Air Guitar Company, Founder and Lead Designer for 'Beatsplosion for Kinect'